Caleb's school had an Easter party today. I was able to sneak away from my school and get some pictures. They hunted eggs, had a visit from the Easter Bunny and ate lots of yummy treats. Caleb is still learning how to hunt eggs, he likes to open up every egg right away, so needless to say he didn't get too many eggs (good thing they equal them out at the end). The kiddos had lots of fun and Caleb was still wired up when I went to pick him up this afternoon from Grandma's. When we did finally get home this evening, I started to water the grass so Caleb and Elizabeth decided they also needed some watering. Elizabeth never fully got wet but she wanted to...
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Caleb's Easter Party
Caleb's school had an Easter party today. I was able to sneak away from my school and get some pictures. They hunted eggs, had a visit from the Easter Bunny and ate lots of yummy treats. Caleb is still learning how to hunt eggs, he likes to open up every egg right away, so needless to say he didn't get too many eggs (good thing they equal them out at the end). The kiddos had lots of fun and Caleb was still wired up when I went to pick him up this afternoon from Grandma's. When we did finally get home this evening, I started to water the grass so Caleb and Elizabeth decided they also needed some watering. Elizabeth never fully got wet but she wanted to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment