Sunday, April 26, 2009

Prom

This weekend was Amanda's (Jeff's sis) senior Prom, she looked so beautiful all glammed up! As she gave me the line-up of their evening I couldn't help but remember my very own Senior Prom; I think the best part of it was the "Sweet Limo" that broke down on our way to eat. Yes, that really happened but we made the best of it and I'm sure Amanda had a wonderful night and many memories that she also will never forget.


Caleb also managed to convince us he needed to go swimming, thankfully he didn't last long. The pool water is so cold right now and this weekend was not the warmest with all the wind.
Can you see him shivering??


Sunday the Preschool classes at Faith Lutheran sang durning the church service. Caleb did GREAT! It's amazing how much he has grown in a year, last May Caleb just cried during his spring show and now he has no fear. 


1 comment:

  1. oh, two memories I remember....prom - standing on the side of I-35, finally deciding to call mom and dad parrish to come pick us up, dinner at what, adobe?!? what a great night! ha!

    and the preschool events at faith - kristen and I have pictures that still crack us up. the only time my mother ever dressed us alike - and we were a head taller than everyone else. we looked so out of place! ha!

    ReplyDelete