Last week was our (mine and the kids) last week of summer, school starts this Monday. We were very busy enjoying our last week with our cousins and neighbors; we played in the pool, went to Schlitterbahn and even made a trip to 6-flags Fiesta TX. After this past week I think I'm ready to go back to work so that I can rest!
Pool time and Slip-n-slide fun
David & Elizabeth
All the rowdy boy cousins together
I told you they were rowdy
Tuesday - Schlitterbahn Water Park
(This was Elizabeth's 1st time, she loved it!!)

David & Caleb coming down
Kiddie slides for Elizabeth,
we (me and Elizabeth) spent most of our day here
The big boys riding the boogie bahn
The water park crew
This was my car load coming home from Schlitterbahn
Thursday - 6 Flags Fiesta Texas
Riding on the big Ferris Wheel
Aunt Lisa, Caleb, Reid & Alex in the next gondola
Our view from the ferris wheel,
I think David is a little big for the stroller
The big kids are in the front,
while Lisa and the little boys are in the back
After riding, the kids all stood on the observation deck
and got soaked by the ride
Friday - School Haircuts
This was Elizabeth's 1st haircut,
below was the BEFORE picture
During
and AFTER, minus about 4 inches
No comments:
Post a Comment